Thursday, April 15, 2010

Homeward Bound

Well, my time here is coming to an end. I have a way over stuffed suit case, and only a few things left around the room. My flight leaves at 1630 tomorrow, but I have to catch the bus some time around 1130 from the base up to the airport.

I am so glad that I shipped as much as I did home. I think next time I am going to have to watch it a little better how much I actually pack or maybe bring another bag... I am right at capacity and even have extra in my little travel backpack I bought while over here. The day should be fairly relaxing. A nice ride up to the airport, then check in and ditch my big bag. The flight, and then all followed by the goal of trying to stay awake for two days straight, fighting the jet lag.

For my last night out I got to enjoy some Thai food from this little shop I frequented. The place is really good. Great flavors but it doesn't leave you stuffed with food. Actually it is just right. I am looking forward to being home. I did find out though that I am coming back soon. Actually it sounds like in 4 weeks until the middle of June. I think that when that trip is over, I will have spent more time in Japan than I have spent in the USA.

Well, homeward bound. Thank you all for the love and support and following along. I am sure as new trips arrive and details unfold I will be sure to post them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment