Sunday, November 7, 2010

Long Awaited Post


It has been a little over a week since I have posted anything online and though I could go through the longer explanation I will share the shorter less painfully reminding one; work has been busy.

Well at least the first part of this week was super busy, now followed by a nice, relaxing end to the week. I did get to go out and enjoy some Okonomiyaki with a coworker and one of the supervisors of the shop whom I work with. 
The dinner was rather fun and it was another reminder of why I love this country so much. 

Saturday was another adventure. I spent the major part of the day going up to Tokyo with one of the guys from the shop to wander a round and see some of all that is up there. The most of the time we spend wandering around the side streets of the major stops. Going to places like the Adidas store, Starbucks, and a few other major name brand kind of places. They guy who I was with is really into soccer and so it became kind of a game to see how many different sports stores we could find in Tokyo. I was looking for the Apple store, but was unsuccessful. I think I will need to get some better directions and see if I can find it another time. 

The day kind of wore me out and so by the time we made the hour or so train ride home I was ready for bed. Dinner was light and quick.

Thank you to everyone for the love and support. I will hopefully be a little more up to date this week with postings. Assuming that work doesn't get the better of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment