Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One Full Night

And actually I am not talking about my schedule but rather my stomach. After work today Dave, two of my other coworkers and myself went to this all you can eat restaurant. For about $25 bucks, you had 90 minuets to eat as much as possible. The fun part is that the place had a combination of different Japanese meals and some you got to cook on the little grill in the middle of the table. Needless to say we worked out a system and always had something grilling and something entering out mouths. There was little talking but I do have to say that I got my money's worth from the experience.

Now I am home and thinking that sleep really is the only viable option for what to do... and it is only 19:30! The time was very fun, and with Dave's last day being tomorrow, I was also glad to spend the last evening with him before his Friday flight. More updates to come as the weeks progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment