Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time Coming to a Close

Well it seems like it is almost that time again to be preparing to head home. I went to the pack and wrap today and sent out some of the things I didn't want to carry home. Priority shipping didn't cost too much and with them packaging it the total price under $20 is not anything I would complain about. This weekend should be kind of busy with some important shipyard people coming in. Their arrival means a lot of meetings this next week and a lot of people at work are kind of tense because of their arrival. As for me I am just trying to stay focused on what work I am supposed to be doing. Besides the tours and extra meetings I am trying to keep it from distracting me.

For tonight though, the weather is kind of hot and muggy so I am keeping cool and relaxing in my room. I went by the NEX today after the pack and wrap and picked up some chocolate milk and a kung fu movie. I thought that would be a nice treat for tonight.

Oh and as for the random cola, no Japanese are not confused on their colors, the cola is black, it is just an 'all natural' cola, a.k.a. 'green'.

No comments:

Post a Comment