Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Office

Today at work I got to enjoy a much anticipated day, office relocation day. Since I began working over here there has been this air of possibility that my desk would move again. When I first started working over here I knew that my desk was temporary and it seemed like almost everyday someone was asking when my desk would free up or if I was supposed to be there. Kind of the bummer of the limited number of spaces here. So for the last few weeks one fo the rooms has been in the remodeling phase and after the final inspection yesterday we got the all clear to move our stuff.

Now  I am happy to have a place that I can set my stuff down and claim as my own. As of now there are no new moves in the future. The space is nicely located around other people I frequently work with making the job a little easier too.

So though not the biggest work achievement of the day, but probably one of the most enjoyable one. I ended up finishing it up with an afterwork coffee at Starbucks and a very nice sunset.

1 comment:

  1. nick + starbucks + sunset = (i totally wish i were there)^10

    ReplyDelete