Sunday, November 21, 2010

Trip coming to a close...

Well as I sit here writing it is hard to believe that 5 and a half weeks have already passed. My bag is as packed as it can be. As it is right now I don't have to ship anything home... I still have one pair of pants to squeeze in and after tonight I will know for sure if some of my gifts will be following me in the mail.



Where did the time go? Looking at my calendar which counted down the days for me it seems like it was just yesterday when I touched down to work. But with a few trips under my belt and some good time in at work Like my past trips, I miss family and friends the most. Last weekend I was kind of burned out from traveling so I stayed in the local area, enjoyed a talking to my fiancé' for a long while, and a coffee down at Starbucks.



Work has slowed down as well. Training is finished and things are all smoothly running along.



Thanks to everyone for the payers and support. Looking forward to being stateside soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment