Friday, October 22, 2010

Liquid Pancake?

So, today marks the end of my first work week here in Yokosuka. I am glad it was a short week. Only having three days helped me in adjusting to the new time zone and working over here. Work is always a little different here than when I am home. Not totally sure why, but I know that when I come over I have this feeling like I need to work more trying to finish up everything before I come home.

But today is done. I utilized the MWR gym today for the first time. Very easy process and lots of open equipment. So after about 40 minutes of bike riding, and getting cleaned up I made my way home. On my way home I stopped by one of the vending machines for a treat I had my eye on for a little while. You all can watch below.

So it is a very interesting taste, but strangely very enjoyable. The cans are a little too heavy to ship or cary home for the youth group. But it opens up my ideas of what to bring back. Not sure of my weekend plans but I will make sure to keep everyone up to date through the blog as I can.

4 comments:

  1. Does it have a maple after-taste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as much as actual maple syrup. Which is actually kind of nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Not sure that I am ready to give it a go, but glad that you are adventurous. I did a fun youth thing one time with various Jones Soda. They had some pretty unique ones at one time.

    ReplyDelete