Monday, October 18, 2010

Outward Bound Again!

So, here I sit again in Seatac International Airport. Outward bound for Japan. It is crazy how quickly this trip came up and how it really didn't sink in until I am now sitting in the cafe area of the airport updating a blog that I don't touch unless I am overseas.

This trip shouldn't be too long. 5 and a half weeks. I am happy that I will be home before Thanksgiving. Literally it will be the day before the holiday. It is nice that these trips are getting easier with each one I take. Maybe now I should start learning some Japanese. Might help on the other side of the plane ride.

Not sure what else to share right now. Thanks to everyone's prayers and best wishes. I will be sure to keep you all up to date as the trip progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment