Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mid Flight Thoughts...

6th March 2010 20:18 (State Time)

So I can’t update my blog mid flight so I thought it wouldn’t hurt to still take a few notes to post later. The in flight meal was I guess something to be expected. Though I am happy with the constant supply of green tea and random plane snacks. I am very glad that I took the recommendation from my supervisor to have a bulkhead seat. Even though I am close to the center, I can still get out easy without bothering the others too much and I have more than enough legroom for my height.

The company on the plane has been nice. One guy didn’t talk the whole time, but my other neighbor did. He is napping now, so I thought a good time to write about him. Nice guy from Utah, does something in sales with other countries and imports. He and another guy are traveling on a business trip for like two weeks. Makes my trip over for 6 or so weeks seem like a permanent move.

Well the time is passing; I think this is all on my mind for now. I think they are going to feed us again in an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment