Thursday, March 4, 2010

Packed and Counting

I am down to only 2 days before my flight. Orders all printed and today I actually got the bag all finished up and for the most part final packed. Work boots hidden away, and other shoes all stored. Actually looking at my bag, almost a third of the space is devoted to footwear... I blame it all on the work boots.

Either way I was happy to find that my bag only weights 30 lbs! Crazy to think my life from this Saturday until the middle of April is only that little weight. I guess it means I have some spare room for gifts and trinkets to bring back too.


And the packing job doesn't look too bad either I might say. Gosh, only one day of work and then the flight... It still hasn't fully sunk in yet that I am actually leaving.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, you'd better save some space for all of those presents you are gonna bring home for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually just did some space reduction and removed a pair of shoes. Thanks for the help with deciding what pair stayed at home.

    ReplyDelete